Sunday, October 26, 2008

"Cash" of the Day








So as my older sister told me tonight as I once again told her I would be posting pictures on the blog-"You are like a guy having an affair always telling the mistress he is going to leave his wife, but never does! So, instead of uploading pics from the month of September I am starting fresh with Saturday Night. I love Halloween it is my favorite holiday (according to Johnny Halloween is not a holiday because you still have to work, but it is still my favorite). Since Sydney now has an opinion on what she wants to be (this year a Mariposa aka a butterfly fairy) Cash was at my mercy. SO with the amazing help from my Mom- Cash became a fish with Johnny as the fisherman. As you can see from the pics he looked really cute as did our mariposa.

5 comments:

Cathy Lewis said...

Sydney looks darling and so happy. How did you get her to hold still to curl her hair? The skirt turned out darling with the "petal" overhang. Good job there. Cash and Johnny are great too. So glad I was there to get you going.

The McGary Family said...

I can't believe you posted what I said to you!! LOL!!! OK, now I need to catch up on my blog. Syd's hair is getting so long and I love it crimped. The pic of Johnny and Cash is cute, love Cash's expression. Love ya!!

michelle said...

Love the pics and the costumes.

The Hollingshead Fam said...

They are so cute! I check randomly to see new pics. I knew there would be Halloween ones. Ours are coming. Check out www.hollingsheadfam.blogspot.com
love you guys.

The Pyper's! said...

Cash looked seriously AMAZING. It was such a clever idea!