Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gossip Girl

Ok-so I will fully admit that more she grows up, the more Syd takes on some of my mannerisms, but today she totally blew me away when after attending the ward social this morning she reported the following with a twinkle in her eye:

Syd- Mom, guess what-Lauren kissed Matthew

Me- No way

Syd- Yup on the cheek

Me- What did Matthew do?

Syd- Nothing

Me- Wow

Syd- Yeah it was insane!

I love her- also last week I made a big breakfast on Sunday morning (Johnny has been working insane hours) and when he came out and said- Wow, it would have been even better if it was in bed- Syd's instant response was "Bummer" ! She's the best and truthfully like mother like daughter I hope the stroies continue because I love a good story.

2 comments:

Kris Kanenwisher said...

It sounds like you are busy, we really were only there for less than 48 hours. We'll be down soon and will most definitely call you then.

Lydia keeps asking about cousin Sydney.."you know, in the house in Salt Lake with the baby boy". If you're feeling saucy you can always come up to Montana...

Unknown said...

Laura!!! I love how blogs can fill you in on other's lives. What a beautiful family you have....darling blond little munchkins! I love how Sydney uses words like "insane" and "bummer." Please give me your email address. It is difficult to give a worthy response in the "comment" section.
cheyneywebb@gmail.com