Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Because I have been given much I too must give?

So a couple of weeks ago while I was in California for my girls weekend with my mom and my sisters, our Stake President called trying to track down Johnny (my cell number is the one listed in the directory) so after sort of avoiding the call the Stake President came to our home to extend a call to Johnny- Elders Quorum President!! Johnny was very humbled to say the least and of course my less than Christlike attitude emerged with thoughts of how much time will this take? He cannot move anyone because of his back surgery-but then one glimmer of sunshine came through the clouds-he would have to shave!!!!! So goodbye mustache March hello Elder's quorum (too bad this calling does not last a month :)- but Johnny I know you will do great because you love to help others)

No comments: