Thursday, May 6, 2010

I will survive

So after feeling pretty cocky about how productive I was yesterday morning- I definitely hit a wall- In the spirit of trying to maintain some sort of sense of humor- I have decided that I have this routine down to a science- yeah try caos theory (again not really sure what it that thoery really is- but I can definitley relate to the caos part) so just a quick glimpse on my afternoon-
Literally within ten minutes of reading of lil sis's email about her pina colada (virgin of course) drinking in paradise I had the following experience on the opposite end of the spectrum-

I scoop cash out of his high chair to discover he has peed out of his diaper-so I go and change him-
then Eleanor poops-so I am in the process of changing her-
when Annabelle comes in to announce she accidently got some pee on her panties/jeans while using the potty-
I am finish9ing up Eleanor and Cash walks in announcing that he had just pooped and needed to be changed!
So I did what anyone would do-I ordered Chinesse for dinner! It might not be pina coloada, but it was yummy

4 comments:

Kris Kanenwisher said...

Awesome.

Erica said...

sounds like you are doing an awesome job holding down the fort! did I tell you we are moving to Utah in July? I think we may get a house in East Layton. That's not too far from you is it? I'll have to talk to you soon. Good luck babysitting!

The Hull Family said...

You are seriously the best sister ever. I couldn't imagine taking care of 4 small children for entire week, you are brave!! And to watch Andrea's kids too...you really are the greatest sister ever!

MM said...

That is SOOO my life! Just about an hour ago, Sam comes running in from the backyard announcing his trip to the bathroom--he's still working on the poop thing and needs wiping. As he's doing this I'm changing Matthew because I've just finished nursing him and Lindsey has been waiting while I was nursing to have her diaper changed too. The family that poops together.....well I don't know how I'd finish that comment....