Tuesday, February 3, 2009

From Pink Eye to Puke

So again I have failed in my attempts to keep this blog updated and this time my excuse-sick kids- thank heaven for medical insurance because here is a run down on our month of January:

Sydney: off and on cold with a nasty cough-picks up pink eye from Cash/day care ends the month puking for two days and being diagnosed with the flu! (she did get the shot)

Cash: off and on cold with drainage-picks up pink eye from day care (oh the joys), get hives (allergic to the amoxicilin), double ear infection (as a result of the amoxicilin not working), cuts his first tooth

So no real pictures of my kids this month- while they are still cute to me to the rest of the world they are a petri dish of funk and gunk.

PS Johnny also threw out his back this month-diagnosis 2 herniated/bulging disc as a result I still have Christmas lights up on my house and Sydney (not that she has been well enough) has not gotten a chance to use her skis- here's hoping February ends better than its started.

2 comments:

Jaime Rubio said...

I hate to hear it--but it seems like sickness is going around! I have been sick for the second time in the past 6 weeks and Mario has been too! In fact Mandi is sick and Chloe, Abigail,& Emma have pneumonia!
Terrible flu season! Take care--how have you been?

Cathy Lewis said...

As the unbiased grandmother, I think they're cute even with rashes and puking. Have to admit, though, this is one of the joys of being the grandmother and not the mother. You will survive this, Laura :)!