Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day officially started on Friday night when Johnny took me out to a dinner at the Little America hotel for work. It was fun. Then Saturday morning I was woken up with a knock at the door and was suprised to find a man delivering a gerber daisy plant to me at 8:30am (Johnny said it was someone from the Relief Society at the door)he seemed equally suprised to have me answer the door in my red silk pj's! With a breakfast of pink heart pancakes we were off to a great day. We headed down to Orem for a cousin's cowgirl birthday party. Cash's hair reached an all-time high thanks to a balloon. Then after being sick all winter Sydney was able to play in the fresh snow with her cousin, Charley, and make an offical snowman. Overall a great day- spent with just some of the many people I love.











No comments: