Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Disney's Hollywood Studios






After recooping from Magic Kingdom (with different shoes) we headed to Dsiney's Hollywood Studios a combination of California Adventure meets Univeral Studios. I took Syd to the Beauty and the Beast and the Playhouse Disney show while Johnny rode some rides with his brother Stan and Mom and Jeff went to check out some other stuff. We surivived some thunderstorms and a fun game at Toy Story mania. The only bummer for the day was I lost my favorite sunglasses-in my attempt to not lose them on the Aerosmith rollar coaster (super fun) I thought I stored them in my bag-but they were not there later-bummer- Jeff loaned me a pair for the rest of our trip.
Then we headed back to the condo to have dinner with his brothers (good food G&R) and some more cousin time.

No comments: