Monday, June 6, 2011

David Cash turns 3! a Weekend of Fun









My little man has turned into my sweet and not so little boy. Cash thankfully still runs into my arms each morning with a Cash smile for a hug. He is a great combination of sweet and tough- he loves to cuddle yet is all boy. For his birthday he has been asking for a few things, a new orange big boy bike, a watch, a rocket, a fishing pole and Woody/Buzz Lightyear and between us, my Mom and brother that is what he got. We celebrated Cash's birthday "Hanukkah" style with Friday at Dream Nite, Saturday we went to see Kung Fu Panda 2 (the kids and Johnny loved it- Jane was not a fan so she and I spent 99% of the time in the lobby)he got his bike, Sunday he fell asleep and woke up to his room decorated and his other presents and special birthday dinner complete with fruit kabobs. Cash is learning more and more words, his shapes, colors and one of his favorite things this year was going with Johnny to the golfing range. He makes the best facial expression including my favorite-when he he raises his eye brows up and down when he is tells you something he is excited about. Cash we love you!

No comments: