Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jane Bea is ONE!!!


Today, my baby officially turned 1 today. We formally celebrated last week in California with Johnny, my Mom, and brother Jeff. So this day was all about her favorites- starting off with pancakes and a bath. Then I had to work, so Jane went to her second favorite place- her daycare! and I joined her for lunch and a special birthday cookie. Then home for another favorite- mac'n'cheese. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. Jane is still my spite fire. She came over 3 1/2 weeks early and has never stopped letting her sweet and often loud prescence be known in this house. She has 6 teeth (which have often found their mark while nursing!) walks around the furniture, loves crawling, climbing, exploring, WATER, her siblings and has been known for being kind of a Momma's girl. Jane we love you!!!!!!

No comments: