Monday, December 22, 2008

Vegas Baby






Johnny and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary apart due to work and still really wanted to get away. Last week Johnny's older brother, Stan called him to see if he wanted to go to Vegas to watch BYU in the Las Vegas Bowl-well that fell through, but it got me excited and secretly wanting to go so when Johnny asked if it would be something I was interested in I through financial responsibility out the door and said "Yes!!!" so a qucik phone call to my Mom and brother who also wanted to come and we were headed to Vegas. We let Sydney chose the hotel-she picked the Exclaibur (the whole princess castle thing) and overall had a great weekend (maybe next year BYU will get a decent kicker) here are some pics from our trip

1 comment:

Cathy Lewis said...

Sooo much fun...a definite thing to do again in the future: meet in Vegas. See ya'll on Friday!!