Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You're the Thumb

Johnny and I have to laugh at the things that Syd says like today telling the cashier at Wal-Mart "Yeah he came out of her gina" when she asked Sydney if Mommy had a baby! Prior to our trip to Wal Mart, I finished decorating our tree and during the process Syd found herself in a few time outs. Well like most parents this time of year, I played the "Santa" card telling Sydney that I was going to call Santa and tell him that she was being naughty. To her response of "No Mom you are (naughty)-Santa is bringing presents to me, Cash, Daddy and Rosco (as she is gesturing to each of her fingers) and he only has room for 4 and you're the thumb-sorry!" Classic Syd!

3 comments:

The McGary Family said...

and where was the video camera?

Cathy Lewis said...

You need to get the Santa elf like Andrea has. It has Meghan very impressed. Why can't Santa bring presents to the thumb??!

The McGary Family said...

wait a minute...there's 5 in my family!!! I better not be the thumb!