Friday, April 10, 2009

She is at it again

So as much as I would like to blog on a regular basis, I often feel like I am a blogging buliemic meaning I take all these pictures and instead of doing one post a day, I gather them all up and purge 5 posts at once! So anyway Sydney continues to crack me up with her thought processes and comments

The other day she kept reporting to me "Cash is making a mess" Cash was sitting in his high chair eating Cheerios so after probably 5 or 6 times tattling on Cash she reported that she had made a mess and before I could comment, she informed me that "yes it was me, but you still love me"

Love must be on her mind quite a bit from princesses and princes to the other day we were brushing our teeth together and she aked me "Why did you marry Dad?" so I told her because I feel in love with him. Then she asked, "Why?" so I told her that he was cute, made me laugh. . .and that seemed to be all she needed because she looked at me and said, "He is a funny guy" and then walked out of the bathroom.

No comments: