Saturday, September 26, 2009

Calling all Superheros






Superheros to the rescue! Sydney was invited to her friend, Chloe's 5th birthday party. I have to admit as a Halloween lover I was probably more excited that Sydney was with the theme party. So excited that I even sewed! Here is the finished product oh and the card Sydney made for Chloe (I told her the letters and she wrote them by herself)

Syd's superpower? Super Princess Saving powers aka she helps princess's when they are in trouble

3 comments:

The Hollingshead Fam said...

So cute! Ashlen just got that same leotard for dance. She loves it.

Cathy Lewis said...

Darling costume and very proud of Sydney and writing all those letters. Also to her mother for putting the outfit together! :)

michelle said...

The costume turned out soooo awesome. And I love the card - so impressed with Syd's awesome skillz.