Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Saturdays in September



Our Saturday routine the last few weeks is Baseball in the morning. I am helping coach an adaptive baseball team as part of the Miracle League. We are the Shriners Braves- anyway after the games the kids and I (Johnny is usual able to make the 9am game to help with the kids) head to one of the many playgrounds and then either eat a picnic or as we did the first week head to Artic Circle for some lunch and playing in the Fun Zone (aka I slept really bad the night before and was on a mission to completely exhaust my children-even though I let them have some ice cream- in an attempt to have the take long naps- and it worked!!!)

2 comments:

Cathy Lewis said...

Hey, you do what you have to do! The kids look happy, and as you said, it worked!

me and my boys said...

Don't you just love playgrounds? Especially indoor playgrounds in the winter? I love wearing my kids out all in the name of fun (even though my motives are VERY ulterior :D )