Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She Likes It!


When it comes to food I felt that Sydney (up until this following incident occurred) was truly her father's daughter in terms of what she like to eat. Fir instance a few weeks ago I made a chicken, broccoli and cheese cassarole and she took one look at it and declared, "I don't eat mixed things" so when Sydney told me that she wanted a egg for dinner like Chloe brings to school I was apprehensive. I went to my trusty cookbook to look up how to properly hard boil an egg (like you start with cold water) and decided to video the moment. Well. . .she actually liked it! I was so disappointed. For me (and Johnny too a hard boiled egg and the accompanying egg salad or deviled egg has to be in the top 20 of gross things to possible eat-taking into account a normal American based diet of course)In fact after taking less than a minute to consume the egg she asked for another!

2 comments:

me and my boys said...

I love boiled eggs! Go Syd!!! She must have gotten the gene from her Aunt/Cousin Julie :D

The McGary Family said...

I like hard boiled eggs too! I'll have to try it out on M.K.P.