Friday, October 30, 2009

Howdy Halloween y'all





So my fellow Recreation Therapist (aka Miss La Verkin) a few months back attended the Lehi Stampede (rodeo for you city folks) and declared that we should dress like Rodeo Queens for Halloween.
So I became Mrs. Duchense and then we also had Miss Sanpete County and Miss Snowville and of course a cowboy.
Note: working at a children's hospital, we as rec. therapists are incharge of planning and coordinating all holidays- Halloween is one of the biggest.

So with wranglers and a glue gun I went to work on creating my costume- and it was really fun-

3 comments:

Cathy Lewis said...

You make a beautiful rodeo queen, especially with the long, blonde tresses! Bet Johnny thought you were smokin'!!

Kristi David said...

Yer hot.

michelle said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING! AMAZNG! AMAZING!

I'm totally ripping this idea off.