Saturday, October 10, 2009

Road Trip



I have always been a fan of a good road trip and in many ways enjoy it more than flying somewhere-unlike Syd so last week when I told here we would be heading to Grandma's she asked "Are we driving or flying?" and I told her driving- she got this annoyed look on her face and said, "I vote for flying". So to make the idea of 10+ hours in car I told her we could count Herbies and we would be staying in a hotel. So on the drive she announced as she looked into the night sky-"Dad I just saw a meateater! (aka meteor)" then going through the desert "Look at the catkisses"- so while she could find some fun in the road trip, Cash well. . .struggled! (going home wasn't much better he went through 3 outfits in the first 3 hours! thank you Uncle Allen for braving the return trip with me)

No comments: