Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Eggs




So I often have wondered why I only have one childhood memory of dying Easter eggs-not to make you feel guilty Mom- since moving away for college I have dyed eggs every year and I love it- now this year though I realized why my Mom basically avoided this tradition- with Cash on my lap I was no longer enjoyng this tradition, but starting to stress out about how dirty we were all going to be by the end! I gave Cash some stickers and then a q-tip dipped in the dye so we could paint on his egg- and it actually worked pretty well- he only threw one egg "ball"- Johnny and Sydney had a great time and I even managed to decorate one egg.

1 comment:

The Cheeky Meekies said...

ah, they are so cute. I especially love the intense look on Johnny's face as he uses his creativity.