Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Problems

So as I rapidly approach my third trimester (I am 27 weeks+) I am in the throws of experiencing the following "happy problems"
1.I now can prepare for less sleep by getting up to pee during the night
2. While most of my pants still fit I am down to only 1 skirt for church
3. My acid reflux/indegestion is in full force
4. I have yet to break out in hives (I did at 26 weeks with BOTH Syd & Cash)
5. I am tired, sore, swollen and moody

but with all of these "happy problems" I am grateful that it means everything is growing like it should- so baby Hollingshead can't wait to meet you in less than 12 weeks!

3 comments:

The Hollingshead Fam said...

Yay! We're excited for baby Hollingshead. :)

Rebecca said...

I know, I know...I feel for you! I SO dislike pregnancy, but I LOVE the sweet new babies. Can't wait to see pictures of your new one.

me and my boys said...

It's so nice to know that I can rely on my family to tell me when people are pregnant. I found out April was pregnant with one of her kids a week after the birth...another Hollingshead tradition (leave those in the cornfield in the dark). Of course, someone will tell me they swore they told me! Congrats woman :)