Friday, October 22, 2010

Witches




I have always wanted to throw some sort of Halloween party (other than the ones I plan for work) but never have, so this year I took a small step by hosting book club this month- and the book? Witches by Roald Dahl- I had seen the movie and book was a fun read so last night we got to together, we being the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (the name of the witches secret organization) the ladies in the group were good "spirits" and went along with it-

2 comments:

The McGary Family said...

um, is the skirt you're wearing from my wedding? If so, then SEE, you can wear it again!
love the dry ice, looks like a fun night

Jeremy and Jami said...

That is the best Halloween party theme I've ever seen. I remember reading that book in 4th grade and loved it! Sorry I didn't get to see you when I poked my head in at Shriners. I hope all is going well.