Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Play Playdo Play


I am probably rare, but I love playdo and I love to let Sydney play with it. As long as she sticks to the rules (like it has to stay in the kitchen) she can play for hours with it. Today while Cash took his nap and after our tea party, we made Kool-aid playdo so fun and it smeels good too! We made cherry since she wanted it pink. Just in case anyone wants the recipe it is:
2 small pkgs. of unsweetened Kool-aid (I use the generic)
3 1/2 c. of flour (may need more if dough is sticky)
1/2 c. salt

Mix in a bowl together-while 2 cups of water comes to a boil. Add 3 tbsp of oil to the water then pour over the dry ingredients. Let it cool in the frig and let the fun begin

1 comment:

Jaime Rubio said...

I love Playdo too!!! What a great idea--I will have to try that!