Thursday, June 10, 2010

Denial

I have been remarkably calm about this pregnancy- I am sure chalking it up to #3, but then last night as I started looking at my house, my husband who reinjured his back and my growing need to waddle-the panic started to creep in-further compounded by the fact that just like Cash's pregnancy I had contractions 2-3 minutes apart for 1 1/2 hours this morning! So. . .I guess the baby is telling me ready or not here I come.

Note: Cash came 10 days after the similiar incident- at 38 weeks

2 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Holy cow! I didn't know you were pregnant too. I am due on June 21st! Congrats!

Jaime Rubio said...

I guess Baby number #3 won't wait until the family reunion,huh? This reunion will be like the last one--you have a newborn with you! Love ya and praying for ya!