Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am Done

Ok- I will be the first to admit it, one of my catch phrases is "I am Done" this phrase can be used in a variety of daily situations and now extends to my pregnancy. I really wanted this baby to be born in July specifically after my family reunion. Then well over a week ago I started having almost daily bous of contractions- they are intense- two minutes apart- lasting just long enough for me to get ready to head to the hospital and then they stop! At first I was relieved because I was so not ready, but now I am. I know once it starts i may regret writing this, but since it is 3 am and once again i am wide awake- I am done!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Jami said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats Laura! Boy? Girl? I hope you get to have your munchkin soon and that the delivery goes well.